What We treat
If you have the question “do you treat _______?”, the answer is likely “YES!”
While we are pelvic specialists, we are happy to treat all traditional physical therapy
complaints. Many patients choose our clinic to treat their non-pelvic complaints as well because they enjoy the treatment approach and atmosphere.
In regard to pelvic health, we specialize in treating:
- Pelvic pain – new and chronic
- Vaginismus, Dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Incontinence – stress, urgency, mixed, urinary and fecal
- Prolapse (or fear of)
- Pregnancy complaints and/or birth preparation
- Scar pain and post-surgical complications – abdominal and pelvic
- Chronic Prostatitis and undiagnosed male pelvic pain
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Intersticial Cystisis IC/PBS
- Constipation/GI complaints/voiding dysfunctions
- DRA – diastasis recti – separation of abdominal wall
- Sport performance – enhancement and prevention of dysfunction
- musculoskeletal conditions
- SI pain, back pain, sciatica, hip pain
Many of these issues cause or effect each other, so we focus on the whole body and the relationship of these interactions as well as posture, movement patterns, and lifestyle goals for every individual.
Get In Touch Today
It can be difficult to uncover what's going on in your body on your own. That's my job. Contact me to today to start getting answers and begin the healing process.