What We treat
If you have the question “do you treat _______?”, the answer is likely “YES!”
While we are pelvic specialists, we are happy to treat all traditional physical therapy concerns. Many patients choose our clinic to treat their non-pelvic issues as well because they enjoy the treatment approach and atmosphere.
In regard to pelvic health, we specialize in treating:
- Pelvic pain – new and persistent
- Vaginismus, Dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Incontinence – stress, urgency, mixed, urinary and fecal
- Pelvic organ prolapse (or fear of)
- Pregnancy, pre, during, post, and birth preparation
- Scar pain and post-surgical adhesions – abdominal and pelvic
- Chronic Prostatitis and male pelvic pain
- Sexual dysfunction
- Intersticial Cystitis IC/PBS
- Constipation/GI complaints/voiding dysfunctions
- DRA – diastasis recti – separation of abdominal wall
- LQBTQIA+ concerns and gender surgery care and rehabilitation
- Sport performance – enhancement and prevention of dysfunction
- musculoskeletal conditions
- SI pain, back pain, sciatica, hip pain
Many of these issues cause or effect each other, so we focus on the whole body and the relationship of these interactions as well as posture, movement patterns, and lifestyle goals for every individual.
Get In Touch Today
It can be difficult on your own to uncover what's going on. That's our job. Contact us to today to start getting answers and begin the healing process.